We give a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a
Lifetime Warranty on all worksmanship to prove that
we can do it better!
Here at Blanton Electrical we offer a wide range of both residential and commercial services. We are professional Atlanta electrical contractors for new installations and construction, as well as remodeling projects and electrical repairs. We can help you with new wiring, lighting installation, generators, panel change-outs or simply troubleshooting your existing wiring. Our electricians will also help you be more energy efficient by installing dimmers, timers and lighting controls along with fluorescent and LED lighting.
Whether you have a custom Atlanta electrical project or just need a small service call, we can do almost any electrical job you can think of. If you have any home project, you are most likely going to need a quality electrician and we are here to help.
Here are several of the more common services we provide:
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Panel / Fusebox Replacement
- Electrical Service Upgrades
- Electric Meter Installation
- Surge Protection / Suppression
- Lighting Control / Dimmers
- Swimming Pools / Hot Tubs
- Light Fixture Installation
- Television, Television, Networking, HDMI Cables
- Emergency / Exit Lighting
- Ballast / Lamp Replacement
Atlanta Electrical Contractor Services
- 20% off lighting control systems
- $50 off fuse panel upgrade or service change
Preferred Method of Contact:
Please describe your question or concem
Contact us for a free consultation and estimate. We also offer 24/7 emergency service. Call 911 in case of real emergency.
Copyright 2012: Blanton Electrical Services | Atlanta Electrical | All rights reserved.
1. Always call someone if your outlets or switches are not working properly. Small problems can lead to dangerous issues if left unaddressed.
2. Dimmers save energy and cut your power cost.
3. Flourescent and LED lighting not only reduces lighting cost, but also produces less heat.
4. Timers and occupancy sensing switches reduce energy waste. Many household appliances push the limits of available power for circuits and cause nuisance tripping. Vacuum cleaners and hair dryers are the most common offenders.
Call Us for a free estimate: 770-235-7449